Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have you ever seen a bedroom like this???

Recently a fellow blogger posted some pictures of some pretty bedrooms that she would love to have.

 It gave me an idea to find some unique bedroom sets that 
I would like to share with you all.
 Hope you enjoy =)


Since you all know I am a huge fan of the color pink I would have loved this as a kid,

 OR EVEN NOW if my BF would let me haha



Princess Bedroom! Every LiL girls DREAM



Hmmm Swimming Pool




Love the Heart Theme








How cool is this one if you had to share a bedroom?





10 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm giving you an award on my blog!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow asif people have bedrooms like this!

    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bedrooms :) the one with the pool is brill :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pool room is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG That princess bedroom....i LOVE
    cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! all of them are amazing! I'LL u choose the one by the swimming pool! It's just crazy!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooo redoing my room to make it the heart themed one! :D
    love them all, although realisticly, I wouldn't want to wake up and fall into the pool every morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wooow awesome rooooms! Loved them all.. except that princessy one =P

    ReplyDelete