Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PureSouth Naturals Vitamin C + Serum Review.

Hey loves,

So its been a while and what I am working on now is this:

This is the review I'm working on #puresouthnaturals 

I am a Vitamin C fan and I love Serums so I wanted to give this a try. I have been using for a few weeks and I must say that my skin has never looked better. I am very picky about products but this meets my standards. 

Ingredients: purified water, ascorbic acid (vitamin C 20%), hyaluronic acid, amino acid complex, xantham gum, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol
Directions: After cleansing use two – three drops over face and neck avoiding delicate eye area. For best results use twice daily and follow with collagen cream or moisturizer.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment