Wednesday, November 5, 2014

UNI 100% PURE CHILEAN ROSEHIP SEED OIL


Hey ladies,
I am so happy to be back blogging. I have some great reviews coming up. I was sent this :
UNi PREMIUM ROSEHIP SEED OIL FOR SKIN AND HAIR.
For review and was so excited while waiting for it in the mail. I love all stuff beauty as you all know, and had never heard of Rosehip Seed Oil. I did some research before hand to see exactly what it was and from my research I have found that it :

ALL NATURAL AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Every one of UNi's Rosehip Seed Oil contains one premium quality ingredient: Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil). Our Rosehip Seed oil are both USDA Organic and ECO Certified by ECOCERT ICO. Chemical free, no additive and clean processing.
MULTIPURPOSE USAGE ROSEHIP SEED OIL
• Daily Moisturizer.
• Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
• Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
• Treats dryness and roughness.
• Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
• Corrects UV damages.
• Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.


Hmmmm so sounds good right??? 
Well lets see. I get the product. It came super fast ( order off amazon) and was surprised at how big the bottle was. I opened it right away and love that it comes with a little medicine dropper. I was hoping that it did not smell like strong roses cuse that smell usually bothers me, and to my surprise the rose smell was hardly there. 

Now there are a few uses for this product. I do have some scars that are pretty old and I have been using it on that every night ( rub a little between my palms and spread on the scars ) anyways I still have not had this product long so I have not noticed if they are fading or not but with ANYthing that claims to remove scars you need to give it some time and the trick is NOT to give up. So I am being consistent with using this every night.

I had also had some strange itchy rash on my legs since July ( and ya I know ladies but NEVER went to the doctors for it LoL) I decided to put some of this on it for the heck of it , and the rash is fading and is no longer itching me. ( I would itch this rash all day to the point that it was bruising) SO that was a pleasant surprise. 

I have not used this in my hair yet, but I am going to. My hair gets weighed down very easily so I want to be cautious. I think  I will give that a whirl this week and I will be sure to update.

I also have to add that I have been smothering my legs with this which get super dry in the fall and winter and nothing EVER seems to help. This is keeping them silky and smooth for now, which makes me happy.





Take at look at this product which as I mentioned can be purchased on Amazon . The price is very fair I would say.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment