Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Cream Review

     So ladies I am not sure that any of you can honestly say this is a topic you love to talk about: Cellulite. LoL. So when I was approached to do a review on this product I was iffy at first. Cellulite to me is something that I just wish did not exist. As I am sure most of you think the same way . However who am I to say no to reviewing a product that can potentially make me look and feel better? So I decided " Why Not". And I am glad I did.  

First of the product I received shipped via Amazon Prime and came within a few days. The company that makes it is called Body Merry and you can purchase it on Amazon for only $19.99 . Not a bad deal at all. 

Before I get into my thoughts I want to tell you how the website describes the product:


  • Optimum Caffeine + Retinol: Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.

  • Natural + Organic: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients. Three types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse) combine to give it an antioxidant boost, which helps in firming and toning. Organic Cayenne provides a spicy twist and helps in circulation and reducing the storage of fat. This synergistic blend ensures that you are well on your way to reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps!

  • Lightweight + Refreshing: The lightweight consistency of the gel-cream is designed to glide over large areas so that a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no greasy residue. It is infused with a refreshing 100% Natural 'mint - green tea - lime' fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once completely absorbed.
  • Made in USA + Cruelty Free + No Harsh Chemicals: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals. The cream is also free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.


Now with all that being said there is always what the " company " says and what " consumers" such as myself really think. So what did I think?

* First off the first time I opened the jar I thought to myself " wow this looks interesting to the say the least. It looked somewhat like a gel and figured it would feel gross when I applied it. I was wrong. Once I smoothed it in I felt this nice tingling , cooling sensation.   I found that it absorbed rather quickly which the website said it would do . Thats a plus in my book. It also made my skin nice and smooth and the scent was not overpowering at all. A little really does go a long way.

* Now I am rather skeptical about products that claim to get rid of cellulite , but Body Merry seemed confident that their product works so good that if you do not like it they will refund your money back. HMMM Thats a pretty big claim to make I figured. Well after using this for a few weeks I can see why they are so sure of this product. I can not say that " my lumps " have gone away. No I wish. But I can say that my skin is visibly smoother in those areas that once bothered me so much.  I plan to continue to use this product , as I have heard that with these products its best to continue usage if you want the results to last. Now for only $19.99 I think thats a small investment to make for something that seems to be working.



The directions do say to : Massage the cream onto the affected areas twice daily (morning and night). For best results, clean and completely dry your skin before use. I sometimes forget to apply it at night ( bad girl) But always apply after I dry off after my morning shower. I need to remember to use at night because I bet I will see even better results than I already have. ( and I did mention I am VERY happy with this product so far)








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment