Wednesday, November 19, 2014

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused with Activated Charcoal Review A FAVORITE


SO I reviewed Konjac Beauty Sponge and was honestly so impressed.


I had never used one of these before but had been hearing that they were the latest rage and was so happy when I was able to review them. First off I had never heard of this company prior to my review ( and BTW ladies I have some upcoming reviews from the same company so be on the lookout ) Oleavine is a leading Anti-aging and Skincare Beauty Company and they have really impressed me with the products I have received so far.  You can check out the website here and see what other great products they have to offer. 

The company claims that the product:
This luxuriously soft sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, and is naturally pH balanced. The activated bamboo charcoal absorbs toxins, fights bacteria and excess oils leaving your face glowing, refreshed and radiant. Even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams.
 
New ergonomically designed teardrop shape fits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the soft rounded point allows you to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your eyes. Ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body. You'll love using it in the shower or by the mirror!

And I have to admit the claims were correct. I am in love. My fave is looking amazing. You do NOT even need to use a cleanser with this but I do add a tiny bit of LUSHS " Dark Angel " onto my face and rub in with the sponge and then wash the sponge out and pat out the excess water and hang and wallah its all set for my next use. ( You can even sanitize in the microwave if need be ) 

The company has also said that :

Be confident in knowing your new Beauty Sponge is:
 
-Free From Chemicals, Pollution and Irritants
-100% Biodegradable and Sustainable (You can even plant it in your flowerbed or compost when you want to retire it)
-Not Tested on Animals, and Vegan Friendly
-Has NO Added Dyes or Colorants

I have also found this to be a huge part in why I love this product. You read that correct YOU  CAN ACTUALLY PLANT THIS IN YOUR FLOWERBED OR COMPOST WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT!! WHATT? THATS AMAZING!  I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT.  I love the fact that its free from gross chemicals and that has legit made my skin look amazing.  ( I am also using a few more beauty products which you will see later on that I have added to my skincare routine. But I have to say this is probably the Coolest gadget I have beauty wise. And its not expensive at all. This would make a great gift for someone for the Holidays!! I can not wait to try out the other kinds that they have. 

Keep in mind that when you get the product it comes sealed up and will be really hard, but the second that you wet it it becomes so silky soft, its magic like I said. And do NOT let the term " SPONGE" throw you off ( I know you may think ewww sponge gross...germs...Like I said..THIS IS ANYTHING BUT!

Ladies leave me a comment with one of your latest beauty finds and favorite beauty tools that you have just discovered. I would love to hear from you.

Check the website out. I left links above. Totally worth the $10 on amazon.  


























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment