Saturday, January 3, 2015

2 Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review





I recieved this item in exchange for my opinion and at first I was not sure how much use I would get out of it, to be honest. However I was surprised at how much I have used it since I have received it.


I am so glad that I have this kitchen tool to add to my kitchen supplies and I am not really sure how I never had one all these years. I love that it is dishwasher safe. What's awesome Chef Proven Lemon Grater, is that it is backed with a 100% Lifetime Money Back guarantee.
You can use this for anything from chocolate , to cheese to oranges. It also fits great in my drawer with my other utensils.
Great Product. Great thing to have in your kitchen.






You can order on Amazon here for only $12.79 ( great price marked down from $29.00)



0 comments:

Post a Comment