Friday, January 2, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Skin Care Review





I love trying new serums and was excited to try
I liked this because of its anti aging properties and also it helped to moisturize my face while being loaded with antioxidants. I love how it plumped up my face ( in a good way) and I could tell and see a difference in honestly about two weeks
 ( my experience though some see results faster ) 
 I also like that the odor is neutral ( I hate smelly serums )
This product normally sells for almost $70 but you can get on Amazon right now for just under $15 while its on sale. Great deal and totally worth it.
As with all products make sure to do a skin test in case of an allergic reaction ( which I always tell people when trying any new product)
I love this and will keep using once I run out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment